Foam Works is a locally owned and operated company specializing in spray foam applications for commercial roofing and interior insulation. Our highly trained team serves the needs of our customers throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and West Virginia. Based out of Willis, Virginia, our primary service region extends to Floyd, Blacksburg, Radford, Cave Spring, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Dansville, Winston, Salem, Princeton, and Bluefield.
However, we are more than happy to discuss your roofing and insulation needs even if you are outside these areas. We are dedicated to our customers and place the utmost importance on serving you, no matter what your commercial building needs require.
Our Service and Product Guarantees
What to Expect From Foam Works:
- A local company committed to customer service.
- Roofing and insulation services that will help to cut down your electric bills.
- Durable products that stand the test of time, even in harsh outdoor climates.
- Superior service and product guarantees.
Foam Works offers customers top-of-the-line workmanship, products, and results. We also never compromise on the down-to-earth and personable customer service that you deserve. Our commitment to helping to protect your building is evident in our choice of products. We only use highly trusted building product brands such as Conklin®, a leading manufacturer for 35+ years.
By never sacrificing on quality, our professionally trained team members provide customers with:
- Exceptional products which cover 2+ billion square feet
- Cost savings from ENERGY STAR® qualified roof coatings
- Non-prorated warranty guarantees for up to 18 years
- Huge savings by avoiding an expensive roof replacement
- White roof systems which reflect 85% of sunlight
- Potentially a 30-50% reduction in A/C costs per year
Great Solutions for Sealing off an Entire Building and Saving on Utility Costs!
Roof tear-off is often unnecessary. Our high-performance roof coatings enable us to restore your roof – oftentimes a more economical and time-effective solution than roof tear-off and replacement.
Commercial Roof Restoration
Our team understands the changing landscape of commercial roofing. Building codes are becoming more and more focused on energy efficiency and sustainability. Our roofing products will keep building owners ahead of the curve with seamless, leak-resistant roofs that last for years to come. With a roof restoration, you will not only have roof leaks and other issues addressed. In addition, your restored roof will bolstered against future problems.
Between our roof products and standards for service, you will receive:
Call for Free Estimate
- Energy-efficient solutions tailored to your commercial roofing needs
- Proactive service from a forward-thinking team that addresses present issues and future damage potential
- High-quality Conklin® products that restore roofs to near-original condition
- Lasting protection that is lightweight, durable, fully-adhered, and seamless
Owner of Foam Works, David Horst, understands the importance of long-standing customer relationships. His steadfast focus on customer needs stems from his desire to provide people with the best possible value. Because of his uncompromising approach to customer satisfaction, you can expect quality service and workmanship from our team.
Foam Insulation Services in Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina
Whether you are looking to restore a troublesome roof or seal your entire building, Foam Works can help. Our great product line is the perfect energy-saving and cost-reducing answer you’ve been looking for. Conklin’s spray polyurethane foam insulation has a 6.5 R-value per square inch of thickness and effectively traps heat inside your building.
We also keep the cold air out by using the foam to fill in the small gaps found in your commercial building. These often exist around piping, plumbing, and crawl spaces. It is especially an issue in older or historic buildings, and keeping the flow of cold air out is just as important as trapping hot air inside. With our spray foam insulation systems, you will see a dramatic reduction in your heating and cooling bills. Your heating equipment will not work as hard to keep your building warm, either.
We look forward to discussing your needs. Give us a call today for a free estimate at (540) 553-4618.